Sunday, June 15, 2008

So its mid June and I'm finally updating our blog. I hope to bring you up to speed with the missed pictures of my growing belly over the last 2 1/2 months. The nursery is pretty much ready, the house project list is much shorter. Next time I'll try to add nursery pictures.


April 12th- -26 weeks @ my first shower hosted by my Sunday School class with the two other women in the class that were pregnant. Both have given birth to beautiful girls.

April 19th- -27 weeks at Collins Park in East Grand Rapids with Brad's VanAntwerpen Grandparents and Ellington!

April 26th- - 28 weeks at a friend's wedding (Suzie Burden). Doesn't Brad look great! I don't usually get to see him dressed up in a suit and tie!

April 27th- - still 28 weeks but an artistic picture taken by Brad at home.

May 10th- - 30 weeks in Holland for the Tulip Time Parade with the VanAntwerpen gang. Honestly I look like a big white ball...I had no idea how big I looked prior to looking at this picture!

May 22nd Ellington posed for a photo session in the evening sun for me!

June 9th- - 34 1/2 weeks in our back garden. The baby dropped two days prior. I can breath and the baby has room to swim again. The feet have been poking out!

2 comments:

Sharon said...

You updated your blog! Yeah! You look great. Enjoy the last few weeks of being pregnant :)

Jessie said...

You are looking great! Go go go!