Saturday, July 5, 2008


I responded to a Craigslist ad for a pregnant model. Two weeks ago we spent the evening having a great time doing a photo shoot. Here are my three favorites. I'm 36 weeks in these pictures.


It was a really hot 85 degrees in the studio, but that didn't stop us! I'm now 38 weeks and still hoping that baby doesn't wait too much longer to appear on the scene! What a cool blessing to carry a child within myself and feel it grow. God is so gracious to allow us the chance to co-create, allowing us to be an active part of creation! What a blessing! I can't wait to meet our little miracle! We've waited a long time for this little one!!!! I'm glad we captured this time of life in such a beautiful way!

4 comments:

Beth said...

These are beautiful, guys!!! We can't wait to meet your little bump boy or girl!

Nick said...

Yeah, awesome pictures!

Jessie said...

Hooray, Berly and Brad! You are going to be awesome!

megfeen said...

Nice photos- I like the one at the gardens, too!

I am a little disappointed, though, that I don't get to share my birthday. Oh well...

Any day now, huh? I'm so excited for you! And I can't wait to meet the kiddo in September (yup, we're coming!).